Our park is a small botanical garden in the Mediterranean style that thrives thanks to the Mediterranean micro-climate at the foot of the Alps, which keeps the temperature mild year-round, fostering luxuriant vegetation:
- boxwood, palms, agave
- 2 quercus suber (cork oak)
- various cupressus sempervirens (Mediterranean cypress)
- 3 olive trees that are centuries-old (380 years, think of how much history they have seen!)
- 2 exemplary strawberry tree bushes
- 1140 shrubs: laurel, pomegranate, Holm oak, rose Althea, butterbush, oleander, weigelia, skimmia, photinia, remontant roses, rosemary, lavender, day lilies, honeysuckle shrub, blue mist shrub, forsythia, hydrangea, privet, azalea, rhododendrons, and 5000 seasonal flowers.
Around our little lake: willows, cypresses, oleander, laurel, privet, phoenix palms ….and the play of water, black Dolomite stone, white travertine, natural rocks, and in the lake itself…sturgeon, carp, pike and trout.